About Your Appointment
Before arriving for your test or therapies, please follow the advice below:
Acupuncture and Cupping
- eat a small meal
- do not fast at the time
- do not take recreational drugs or alcohol
- avoid attending the session if you have infectious disease with an open wound
- wear loose t-shirt and trousers
BioResonance Health Screening (Food Intolerances, etc.)
- Bioresoonance test is done through the skin. Your skin needs to be moist, and, therefore, please drink plenty of water day prior your appointment.
- Please bring bottles of supplements and a list of medications that you are currently taking (if any).
- Think about your typical diet because you would need to fill in a questionnaire.
- avoid eating a full meal within 2 hours before the appointment (instead have a light meal such as fruit/vegetables and water)
- drink plenty of water day before your appointment
- avoid drinking coffee or strong tea on the day
- do not apply any cream on hands or feet
- do not wear jewellery or watches, if possible
- avoid wearing tights, but you may wear socks instead
- your mobile devices (phone, tablets, etc.) needs to be switch off during appointment
- where possible, please avoid taking medications such as antihistamines, sleeping tablets or anti-depressants prior to the appointment
- we will be testing your feet and hands, please arrive for the therapy with clean feet and hands.
From March 2011 due to new legislation, we are not allowed to make claims for treatments that has not been scientifically proven. Most complementary therapies cannot be proven despite having been found to be very effective. All the information you find on this website has not been qualified by Scientific Research and any treatment you undertake will be at your discretion. We believe in our treatments and we have an impressive number of clients who believe in them too.