BioResonance Screening (not a blood test, but electronic test through the skin)
- Food intolerances - £82
- Vitamin & Mineral deficiency - £48
- Hormonal imbalances - £45
- Foods, Vitamins & Minerals - £110 (takes approx. 1 hour)
- Foods, Vitamins & Minerals, and Hormones - £130 (takes approx. 1.5 hrs)
- Parasites/Viruses/Bacteria/Fungi/Environmental Substances - £100
- Personalised Screening - £160 (takes approx. 1hr 45min and includes typed report)
- Full Body Screening includes foods, vitamins & minerals, hormones, toxicity, fungi/heavy metals, pathogens (on request), pH, iridology assessment, liver efficiency to neutralise/excrete, digestion & leaky gut, and detailed typed report - £230 (takes 2.5 hrs).
- Retest - £50-70 (shorter tests such as foods, vitamins & minerals) and £120 (full body screening)
- Typed report (on request) - £20. The report is included in Full Body and Personalised Screening price, but not in any other tests. A consultation and short handwritten notes (where necessary) are included in all sessions.
- Initial session - £47 (60-90min)
- Follow up session - £42 (45-60min)
- Dry cupping - £30 (30min)
- Acupuncture and dry cupping in one session - £60 (90 min)
- Facial rejuvenation acupuncture - £75 (1.5hrs)
* Please note that most health insurances now cover the cost of acupuncture treatments.
- Initial session with full assessment and treatment - £125 (approx. 1.5hrs)
- Follow up therapy session - £60 (45min)
- Homeopathic Mora-drops - £10
Smoking Addiction Treatment:
- on the MORA machine - £125
- with acupuncture - £50
- Bank transfer (day before the appointment or earlier)
- Cash (if other payment options are not available)
Please be informed:
- Most tests and Mora-Test/Therapy appointments require a £30 deposit to secure the booking.
- Due to 3 hr of the practitioner commitment time for Full Body Screening appointment, a deposit of £50 is required to secure the booking (they payment can be made by card over the phone or bank transfer).
For an appointment or more information on any of our services, please call on
07565825046 or 0161 628 2664
or email to:
From March 2011 due to new legislation, we are not allowed to make claims for treatments that has not been scientifically proven. Most complementary therapies cannot be proven despite having been found to be very effective. All the information you find on this website has not been qualified by Scientific Research and any treatment you undertake will be at your discretion. We believe in our treatments and we have an impressive number of clients who believe in them too.